Natart Rustico Collection Double Dresser
The best for your Baby room!
The Rustico collection was inspired by old Tuscan furniture and incorporates contemporary lines and harkens to a time gone by when sturdy oak furniture was hand-hewn and lasted a lifetime. This collection showcases our new brushed finish technique, which was inspired by the natural drift process resulting from years of use. The brushed finishing process, called ‘decape’, opens the pores of the oak allowing us to deposit a white patina in its grooves, imparting a mild ‘weathered’ look. This unisex collection is accented by an open mortise & tenon detail and is offered in three new finishes – owl, mink, and sugar cane, as well as our classic white.
- Greenguard GOLD Certified – low VOCs
- Meets all Safety Standards
- Made in Canada
- 100% Solid Wood – Oak
- High Resistance Finishes
- Finished Drawer Boxes – clear-coat varnish
- 6-inch deep Drawers with a Lifetime Warranty on the drawer box & English dovetail – longevity & increased strength
- Slow-Motion, Self-Closing, Anti-Pinch Drawer Glides with Safety Locks & Lifetime Warranty – drawer cannot be slammed shut
- Recessed & Encased Back Panel – reinforces unit's structure
- Dust Cover on furniture bottom – reinforces unit's structure & eliminates dust entry
- Antique Brass Pulls
- UnMess Convertible Wardrobe System is available in all finishes to match this collection. Its towers can also be used as bookcases or converted into a study center.