Lifefactory 9oz Glass Baby Bottles
Our Glass Baby Bottles are safe for baby and built to last. The bottle is made from thermal shock-resistant borosilicate glass, allowing bottles to safely transition from freezer to boiling water. The silicone sleeve and other parts are made with BPA-free, phthalate-free and FDA approved materials. Includes a glass bottle, silicone sleeve, cap, ring, stopper and a Stage 2 (3-6 mos) nipple.
- Made from the highest quality thermal shock-resistant borosilicate glass
- Protective silicone sleeve improves grip and protects against breakage
- Made with BPA/BPS-free and phthalate-free, FDA approved materials
- Includes polypropylene (PP#5) cap, ring and stopper, and silicone nipple
- Compatible with most major breast pumps
- Dishwasher safe
- Bottles can be used to freeze liquids see Care & Use instructions
Before first use, place in dishwasher or in boiling water for 3 minutes. This is to ensure hygiene. Immediately after use, disassemble individual top components (e.g. nipple from top or valve from cap). All parts are dishwasher safe (top rack only).
To wash by hand: wash separately in hot, soapy water and rinse thoroughly. Bottle and sleeve may be placed in the dishwasher or boiled without removal of the sleeve. If you wish to remove the sleeve, it comes off best in warm, soapy water. To allow venting and prevent nipple/valve collapse, do not overtighten screw top.
When freezing store bottle in upright position. DO NOT FILL TO TOP. Leave a minimum of 2oz/58 ml of open space from neck of bottle to allow for expansion and prevent glass breaking while frozen.