HALO Premiere Bassinest Swivel Sleeper- Pebble
Make your transition into parenthood as easy as possible. The new and improved HALO Bassinest swivel sleeper is the only bassinet that swivels 360° for the ultimate in convenience and safety. Now your little one can sleep as close as you’d like, while still in their own sleep area, reducing the safety risks associated with bed-sharing. In addition to bringing baby close, it rotates to make getting in and out of bed hassle-free. The patented lowering bedside wall makes it easy for you to scoop up baby for cuddles or nursing without the need to get out of bed. The Premiere series includes an improved soothing center with nightlights, four soothing sounds, and two levels of vibration to help relax baby for sleep. Its stable, adjustable base fits under almost any bed. It includes a convenient storage pocket to keep your baby’s essentials close by. Recommended for babies up to five months of age or 20lbs. Use should be discontinued when infant shows signs of pulling up, rolling over, pushing up to kneeling position.
Mattress is waterproof and contains no toxic flame retardants. HALO BassiNest is unique from all other traditional, stationary bassinets on the market. Because it swivels 360° and rotates, there is sometimes a slight tilt. This tilt is well within the standards of accepted angles for these types of products, and BassiNest is independently tested to meet or exceed all U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission and Health Canada safety standards for bassinets. JPMA certified. Includes 100% polyester coordinated fitted sheet that wipes clean with a damp cloth and is machine washable. Soothing center requires 3 AA batteries (not included.)
Safety Reminder: Never use soft bedding such as loose blankets, bumpers, pillows, and positioners in the Bassinest. The American Academy of Pediatrics suggests the use of wearable blankets to keep your baby warm.
- Our best-selling HALO Bassinest has been updated and improved, based on feedback we’ve received from parents
- Improved soothing center now includes amber nightlight, amber floorlight, two levels of vibration, and four soothing sounds, all with auto-shutoff
- Improved base design with low profile legs that tuck under bed and require only 32” clearance from wall, making it ideal for small spaces
- Swivels 360° to bring baby to you for close, safe sleep
- Patented lowering bedside wall allows you to tend to baby from bed. Wall can be locked in the upright position, if desired
- Rotates to make getting out of bed easier, especially when recovering from childbirth
- Breathable, mesh walls ensure optimal airflow for a safe, comfortable sleep space
- Stable 4-point base adjusts from 24” to 34” tall to fit most beds
- Includes storage pocket to keep baby’s essentials close by