Clek Oobr Full Back Booster Seat
This product is sold out
Clek Oobr is a full back booster seat that is built just like the seat in your car but sized for a child. Its metal sub-structure, Rigid-UAS system and unique recline feature bring new “firsts” to booster seating.
Oobr is tailored in GREENGUARD Select Certified Crypton Super Fabrics, which provide permanent protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria; and free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants (except for leathers).
Oobr Safety Highlights
- Raises your child 4 in./10 cm to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better positions the seat belt on the child's hips to improve safety
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible “click”
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
- Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- Rated a “Best-Bet” for six consecutive years by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
Did you know?
- Children ages 4-8 who use booster seats are 59 percent less likely to be injured in a car crash than children who are restrained by safety belts alone
- New laws in place in most states and in Canada require the use of age-appropriate booster seats
**The Mammoth fabric option from Clek is made from ethically sourced, 100% Australian Merino wool, with no-added flame retardant. Besides being naturally flame-retardant, wool provides the following additional benefits:
- Body-temperature regulating
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- Odour resistant
- Luxuriously soft
Child Height, Weight and Age - Full Back & Backless Mode
|40-57 in.||40-100 lb|