Clek Foonf Convertible Car Seat 2018
EXTENDED REAR-FACING USE WITH ALL-AROUND PROTECTION
- Foonf was designed to international best practices for extended rear-facing use, which is to accommodate children in a rear-facing installation until their 4th birthday.
- Energy-absorbing foam-lined Headrest connected to frame using steel rods provides maximum head protection in a side-impact collision.
- Foam layers on both the inside and outside of the frame protect your child by absorbing energy in a side-impact collision, resulting in less force directly upon your child.
- Foonf is reinforced by a steel and magnesium sub-structure
- In Rear-Facing mode, Foonf's Anti-Rebound bar improves stability by limiting rotation of the child seat, helping protect your child's head from impact in the case of a collision.
**The Mammoth fabric option from Clek is made from ethically sourced, 100% Australian Merino wool, with no-added flame retardant. Besides being naturally flame-retardant, wool provides the following additional benefits:
- Body-temperature regulating
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- Odour resistant
- Luxuriously soft
Child Height, Weight and Age
|Rear-Facing||25–43 in.||14-40 lb||Able to sit upright alone|
|Forward-Facing||30–49 in.||22–65 lb||2+ years recommended*
(1 year minimum)