Babiators Sweethearts Ooh La Lavender
The heart shaped shades that you know and love now is a new light purple!
Safe: Babiators have UV400 lenses that offer 100% UVA and UVB protection and undergo rigorous testing to ensure they’re safe for your child – whether they’re on your child’s face or end up in your child’s mouth
Babiators Awesome Guarantee: we are the only children’s sunglasses brand to offer a Lost & Found Guarantee: once registered, if your child’s Babiators are lost or broken within 1 year of purchase, we will replace them! More info on how to register and redeem below!
Young eyes are important to take care of, that’s why we’ve got all the facts you need to know here!
Why they’re cool:
- Safe: Babiators have UV400 lenses that offer 100% UVA and UVB protection and go through rigorous testing to ensure they’re safe for your cool kid
- Materials: Babiators are made from a soft material that is comfortable and lightweight to wear. They are designed to fit kids’ faces and don’t pinch the temples or nose
- Durable: The sunglasses feature flexible rubber frames with impact and shatter-resistant lenses that won’t break when you bend, twist or step on them - trust us, we’ve tried
- Look cool: aviator sunglasses make sure your little one is the coolest kid around
- Guaranteed: The best part? If you lose or break your Babiators in the first year, we’ll replace them for free (all you pay is shipping)
Get the right fit:
Use our size guide and measure so you can get the right fit!
- Babiators = fit most babies months to 2 years
- Babiators = fit most children 3 to 5 years
- The fit will vary by child depending on their head size, if they’re between sizes, we recommend ordering your child’s sunglasses a size up
Lost & Found Guarantee:
If your child's Babiators sunglasses are lost or broken within 1 year of purchase, Babiators will send you a free replacement (all you pay is shipping!). Simply register on our website within 30 days of purchase using the UPC code (12 digit number above the box's bar code). Read more here